Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Must sees for me in 2014

I scraped in to several exhibitions at the last moment in 2013, so I'm attempting to be more organised this year.  Four of note for the first few months will be:

Sensing Spaces, Architecture Reimagined at the Royal Academy.  I love grand scale installations, so this should be wonderful

Dale Chihuly, Beyond the Object at the Halcyon Gallery.  I'm a long term fan of Chihuly's colours and shapes, os this will be total indulgence

Artist Textiles, Picasso to Warhol at the Fashion and Textile Museum.  The exhibitions there are always beautifully curated and there is an opportunity to see more beautiful glass on the same street at the London Glassblowing Studio.

White Light/ White Heat, contemporary artists and glass at the Wallace Collection.

Fingers crossed I make it to them all.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.