- To always return my sewing scissors to the correct storage space
- To finally replace the scissors that only cut with half of the blade since I tried to cut through a pin ( accidentally)
- To make a thread catcher in which to dump all pieces of thread and fabric trimmings
- To finish at least one UFO before starting something else
- To have a few fabric postcards ready in advance
- To try out every stitch on my sewing machine ( 130 out of 144 to go)
- To organise my threads, so i don’t spend more time searching for the right one than I do using it.
Photo from Bugsandfishes.blogspot.com, great blog and wonderful felt.