Thursday, 21 November 2013

On the print table

At Morley this week, I was lacking inspiration for my long term project based on a collaboration between the college and The Garden Museum, commemorating the start of the First World War.  I managed to do some colour testing, and then ,using these colours, set up a deconstructed screen to print from next week.

Colour testing

Deconstructed screen in preparation, using large and small bubble wrap

I then decided to see what would happen if I put one of my feather drawings on to a screen.  I wanted an indistinct mark rather than a sharp line.
Partial screen

Full screen against the light panel

Printed on top of earlier print from a deconstructed screen.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.