Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Glimpses…..

….in the spirit of our quilting group's round robin / quilt consequence challenge, I will be showing only glimpses of my contributions to these.

R1032965

R1032966

However, that orange caught my colour sensors, as did the corn husks removed from corn cobs and led to this still life.  (Morley starts today, so I'll need to get back to drawing.)

R1032967

Then more orange, and inspired by the posts on this blog, about studio clearing, organising and unfinished projects, these little cats jumped out of storage, with some bits of yellow, orange and blue and led to some mindless piecing.

R1032969

Therapeutic for the mind and the hands.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy Morley! I'm trying to destash and tidy a bit too - but haven't made anything as nice as your mindless piecing has produced yet! Perhaps in time I'll find the right fabric combinations from the ones that I'm happy to lose from my 'collection'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that back to college feeling! enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.