Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

When the decor in the holiday cottage matches your holiday project..............


In Wales, staying at the wonderful Pipistrelle cottage, another quirky property from Under the Thatch . Before we came I decided to visit Milli at Tribe Yarns - what a superb range of high-quality, quirky, artist-made yarns. Milli's blog post about craft activities being a healthy addiction rang very true.

I succumbed to the delight of two Riverknits yarns. After the stresses of our own canalboat holiday last year, and knowing how much mess can be created when hand-dying, the thought that this is a business based on a canalboat had me intrigued.

Starry night

and Salzbrise


came home with me,  to be used to make a Zick Zack scarf.

It was destined to be, as part of the decor in the cottage matches the yarns perfectly.




















2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.