I find that some textile pieces just languish, momentum is lost, inspiration fades and the object lies reproachfully somewhere, often out of sight. I'm therefore trying a "finish, donate or bin" approach to these objects. In this spirit, I had a finish last night.
This quilt made up from two different planned quilts, neither of which came out as I envisioned. As it is so busy, I've used it to practice my machine quilting and a binding method applying the binding to the back, and then securing to the front with a three-stitch zigzag. The wobbly edges are due to the hanging, I hope. I had some pieces left over, so had made a pieced back.
I'm not sure about this now, as it could be interpreted as having a religious element, which was not intended at all.
Learning from this one - watercolour pencils will not necessarily wash out, particularly red ones!