Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Resolutions, but only for sewing

  1. To always return my sewing scissors to the correct storage space
  2. To finally replace the scissors that only cut with half of the blade since I tried to cut through a pin ( accidentally)
  3. To make a thread catcher in which to dump all pieces of thread and fabric trimmings
  4. To finish at least one UFO before starting something else
  5. To have a few fabric postcards ready in advance
  6. To try out every stitch on my sewing machine ( 130 out of 144 to go)
  7. To organise my threads, so i don’t spend more time searching for the right one than I do using it.

Photo from Bugsandfishes.blogspot.com, great blog and wonderful felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I love to read them, but can't always respond.